Tuesday, March 2, 2021

You Are The Reason

There goes my heart sparkling

**** is the reason

Not losing my hope

****'s here now

There goes my true blessing

**** is the reason

That i am thankful

****'s mine now


I'd climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

To stay here with you

And bring us to heaven

Oh, cause I need you to believe

**** is the reason


There goes my hands praying

**** Is the reason

My heart keeps hoping

I need *****

And if I could turn back the clock

I'd make sure the light defeated the dark

I'd spend every hour, of every day

Keep your heart safe


You don't have to hide no more

You won't be alone no more

Come back I need you to hold me (**** is the reason)

Be a little closer now

Just a little closer now

Come a little closer

I need you to hold me all night

No comments:

Post a Comment