Monday, April 5, 2021

Reach For The Stars

You know I love you

It's not a feeling that I decide

I know you love me

So don't keep worryin' what's there inside

They claim it's not in the cards

Something's pullin' you far away

From writing songs for me

Now you're here in my heart

No one can stop me if I reside

In your heart just for me?


What if we reach for the stars?

Know that you're made to be mine

Nothing could keep us apart

You are the one I was meant to find

I pray for you, and you pray for me

No one can say what we get to be

So what if we reach for the stars?

Someday the world will be ours

Tonight


It's not that easy

You know I wanna run with you

But there are mountains

And there are tests that are hard to go through

You know I'm wondering why

you love me so much to be

Just you and me within these doors

But when we go outside, you're gonna look up and see

That it's not hopeless after all


Why don't we reach for the stars?

Know that you're made to be mine

Nothing can keep us apart

You're the one I was meant to find

It's not up to us

It's just up to Him

Though everyone tells us what we can be

Why don't we reach for the stars?

Say that the world will be ours


Tonight

All I want is to fly with you

All I want is to fall with you

So just give me all of you

It's not impossible

Is it impossible?

Say that it's possible


You know I want you

It's not a feeling that I decide

Now that I have you

We're bound together our hands are tied

No comments:

Post a Comment