Tuesday, August 25, 2020

10 000 hours

Do you love me sing? Does it make you melt

When you stare at my eyes when you're with me

Sing your favorite song, does it make you smile?

Do you think of me?

When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you feeling'?

Everything, I wanna know it all


I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more

Oh if that's what it takes to understand heart of yours

And I know I will get there, so I'm gonna try

If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life

I'm gonna love you (ooh, ooh ooh, ooh, ooh)

I'll understand ****


Do you miss the days that we're on the phone

Have you ever thought that us wed in 4 months

When you think about your forever now, do you think of me?

Ooh, want the good and the bad and everything in between

Ooh, gonna love unconditionally

Ooh, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment