Monday, August 10, 2020

Shape Of Your Heart

****, please try to believe me

Hear me don't put out the glow

Be yourself, dear ****

With every minute our hearts come closer

I can save you from the struggles of your heart


Looking back all the things I've done

I am trying to be your one

To play my part, kept you off the dark

Now let me show you the shape of your heart


***** your beautiful, breathtaking and magical

So pretty I can't earn this love

I'm myself, with ****

With every second you're in my prayer

Let me save you from the struggles of your heart


I'm here to be your guidance

There's nothing to hide no more

Let me shine you the light

And to show me the shape of your heart


I'm lookin' back

All things i've done

I never want you see less of ****

I'll keep you in my life

Now let you see what I see you in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment