Sunday, January 10, 2021

When You Tell Me That You Love Me

I wanna call the stars, down from the sky

I wanna live a day, that never dies

I wanna change the world, only for you

All the impossible, I wanna do

I wanna hold you close, and kiss your hand

I wanna keep your smile, and heal your pain

I know what's beautiful, looking at you

In a world of lies, you are the truth


And ****, everytime you touch me

I become your arrow

To shoot your heart, no matter where you are

Protect you, and all that you feel for

I will understand you

My heart shines like moonlight in the dark

When you tell me that you love me


I wanna make you see, just what I was

Show you the loneliness, and what it does

You walked into my life, to be my dear

Everything's easy now, I have you here


In a world without ****

I'll forever suffer

All I need is your love

To keep me stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment