Monday, June 7, 2021

Door

What you doin'? (What you doin'?)

Where we're at? (Where you at?)

Oh, I got class

I feel bad

I'm teachin' wild

In the city

But it ain't good

We be alone

I've just cleaned

Our hearts warm

Just shaved (smooth like a newborn)

We should be hugging, romancing, while we lying

And we're watching of these movies, what's showin?


I ain't playin' no games

Every word that I say

Is coming straight from the heart

So when you wanna lay on these arms

Imma leave my arm open

I'ma leave my arm open, ****

(I'ma leave my arm open, hopin')

That you feel the way I feel

And you love me like I love you tonight, ****

Tell me that you love me too


Ooh, you're so sweet (so sweet)

So bright

I won't lie

Because you're mine

When I look

I see your grace

I know you're favourite, girl it's fish fillets

Ooh, **** don't have to (worry)

There's so much love we have would be feeling

I'm talking kissing

Cuddling

Love blossom in our garden, girl, lets go in

It's lovely


La, la, la, la-la-la-la

I need you, ****

La, la, la, la-la-la-la

I got to see you, ****

La, la, la, la-la-la-la

Girl, I'm tryna give you this

Ah Hey hey


I'ma leave my arm open, **** (I'ma leave my arm open)

I'ma leave

I'ma leave my arm open, girl

(I'ma leave the arms open, hopin')


And I'm hopin'

Hopin' that you feel the way I feel

And you love me like I love you tonight, ****

Tell me that you love me too, woo

No comments:

Post a Comment