Saturday, August 14, 2021

First Lady

Every time you come around, you know I can't say no

Every time the sun goes down, I know you won't let go

I can feel you in my heart and now my world in awe

And tonight is something wonderful


My first lady leads to late nights, with us alone

Conversations us together earnestly so

Swearin she has been the one, though I know that she knows

I have nothin' left to choose, to lose, to do

My first lady has her wide eyes starin' my face 

And I know I'll lose control of the length that I say

Yeah, I had lookin' for a way out, now found my escape

Nothin' seperates us two, it's true, it's true

My first lady's only you



Every pure intention ends is when the fall out starts

Strugglin' over everything relight our first-time spark

Started under dim lights and thought it all went dark

I didn't know that it'll shine this far



We spent our year till now

And love 'till our days runs out, now

No comments:

Post a Comment