Sunday, November 8, 2020

Bad Lover

Oh, hush my ****, it's been a challenging year

And fears do prey on vulnerable victims 

Trust me, ****, trust me ****

It's been an unforeseen year

I just need you to hear

Sincerity, faith and

love for my dear

Trust me, ****, trust me, ****


So look me in the eyes

Tell me what you see

You will realize

I'm not what it seems

I wish I could escape

I just wanna hide it

Wish I could erase it

Make your heart forgive

Coz I'm a bad lover, bad lover

Now you know, please don't let me go


Do all my songs truly mean everything?

Do all my words truly speak what you feel?

Oh, I've been wondering

Oh, I've been wondering for some time, some time, some time

I wage my war, on my world inside

I could not choose to be on which side

Oh, i've been thinking

Oh, I've been thinking for some time, some time, some time


I can't give, I can't be

I can't be what you hope me to be

Believe me, this one time

Forgive me


Oh

Please believe me

Please forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment