Friday, November 27, 2020

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

I could stay awake just to hear yana breathing

Watch that smile while ****'s sleeping

While you far away dreaming

I would spend my life, do everything together

I could stay lost in those moments, forever

Every moment spent with **** is a moment I treasure


Don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'll miss you, yana

And I don't wanna miss a thing

Cause I know when I wake with you

Our moments will be parted through

So I'll miss you, ****

And I don't wanna miss a thing


Lying close to **** feeling your heart beating

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming

Wondering if it's me you're seeing

Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together

And I just wanna stay with you

In this moment forever, forever and ever


I don't wanna miss one smile

I don't wanna miss one kiss

Well, I just wanna be with ****

Right here with ****, just like this


I just wanna hold yana close

I feel your heart so close to mine

And just stay here in this moment

For all the rest of time, yeah, yeah, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment