Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Wherever You Will Go

So lately, been praying

I will be there at all time and place

In your heart, you need love, to light the shadows on your face

If a great test shall fall and fall upon us all

Then between the thunderstorm, I couldn't make it on my own

If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever **** goes
Way up high or down low, I'll go wherever **** goes

Everyday, I'll figure out

A way to make you believe all

Of my words, as guidance, through the darkest of your days

If a great test shall fall and fall upon us all

Then I hope that you'll be out there who will hold me close to you

Run away to your heart

Run away for your hope

Run away with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love will still go on
In your heart, in your mind, I'll stay with **** for all of time

If I could turn back time, I stop your tears from flowing through

When I could spend with you all night, I hold you close and won't let go

I'll go wherever you will go

No comments:

Post a Comment