Thursday, December 3, 2020

Just Give Me A Reason

 Right from the start

You wrote me songs, you stole my heart

And I, your only victim

You choose to see the parts of me, that no one else could ever see

And in every way you love them

Now you're beside me in my sleep, oh oh

With things I couldn't say to you, oh oh

Tell you that it'll never be enough

Of your songs, my songs


Just give me a reason, just one two would be enough

Just a second to have faith in my love and we will fall in love again

You are my star, you'll be present in the core of my heart 

Please have faith in my love and we will fall in love again


I'm so glad that I understand

Where all your love is coming from

I know, cause you are mine (oh you're my everything)

My head is running words again 

My dear I have your songs written

And it's all in my mind (yeah and this is happening)


You've been havin' all that I dream, oh oh

You love to lie so close to me, oh oh

There's no more just few empty sheets within my heart, and your heart

Oh my love, our love


Just give me the reason, just one two would be enough

Just a second to believe in my songs, and every word that I meant

I'll never stop, it's been written in the songs for your heart

You will listen till it ends, and you might fall in love again


Oh tears ducts and cry

I'll dry it for you

I'm collecting songs, but it's not enough

You're holding it in

You know what it is

There's nothing that I can't see through you

We're meant to be


Oh we can learn to love again

Oh, we'll fall in love again

Oh that you will listen till it ends, and you will fall in love again

No comments:

Post a Comment