Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Be Here For You

My nights and days are made for my dear

Since that one time that I saw your pretty face

A thousand lies have made me wiser

And I pray that my love for you stays the same

Coz times and miles can't seperate

Be with me now when I'm dreaming of your face


I'll be here for you, ****

And you're forever in my mind

I think about you, ****

I'm thankful and pray for you all the time

I'll be here for you, ****

And you're everything that I dream

And tonight it's only you and me, yeah


The time just keep runnin'

But our love stays forever, we won't let go

We know this life is overrated

So we pray that things get better as we go


Everything I know

And anywhere I go

Life gets hard

But it won't take away my love

And when the faith test falls

We pray for His guidance

Life gets hard

But it won't take away my ****

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment