Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

I found myself dreaming

In day, night and dawn

Like a scene from a movie

That every wedded heart wants

We are lying on night light

And you pulled me close

My worry and fears disappear

And my sadness all gone

Woke up with dear

With you by my side

A moment of bliss

And I realized

Ohh, you healed all of my sorrow


So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye

Wherever we're standing

I won't take you for granted

'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

So I'm gonna love you, I'm not gonna lose you


In the blink of an eye

Just a word from above

We could lose everything

The truth is we'll never know

So I'll kiss you longer, ****

Any chance that I get

I left my plans for the minutes

To love with no regrets

Let's make some time, say what we hold (say what we hold)

Use what we got before it's all gone

'cause no, only He knows tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment