Monday, December 7, 2020

Thinking Out Loud

When my hands don't work like they used to before

And I can't carry you off your feet

Will **** still remember the touch of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks


***** I will be loving you, its my destiny

And **** your, heart, would still be a, part, of all I need

And I'm thinking 'bout how we both fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the glance of your smile

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am


So *****

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

****, we found love right where we are


When my hair's gone grey and part of me fades

And the world don't remember my name

When my mind don't write you songs the same way, mm

I know you will still love me the same


'Cause ***** your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen

**** your love, forever in, my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how we both fall in love in mysterious ways

Truly it's all part of His plan

I'll just keep on praying the same again

Hoping heaven for you and I

And **** now

No comments:

Post a Comment