Monday, October 12, 2020

2u

No limit in the sky

That I won't fly for ya (for ya, for ya, for ya)

No amount of time in my life that I won't spend with ya

With every breath that I take

I want you to share that air with me

There's no promise that I won't keep

I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep


When it comes to ****

You'll be fine

Because both of our souls

Will intertwine

When it comes to ****

You will shine

When i speak from my heart when it comes to ****

Want you to share that

(When it comes to you)


I could never lie

My heart has your name on it, oh yeah

Don't worry with my love

You just be yourself for me

Open up your mind, clear your head

Ain't gotta wake up to an empty bed

Share my life, it's yours to keep

Now that I give to you all of me, oh


No comments:

Post a Comment