Saturday, October 24, 2020

All Of Me

What would I do when you're not around?

Missing you deep, and I can't get you out

You've got my head thinking, no stopping, to write my lyrics down

What's going on in that beautiful mind?

I'm in your magical mysterious heart

And it's so lovely, beautified by me, and you'll be alright

My head's always wonder

How soon that you're mine

You're pretty, my only one of a kind


'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I'm lost you guide me

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh-oh


How many times should I have to tell you?

Even when you're waking, you're beautiful too 

The world is beating us down, you're around for us to go through

You're my phonecalls, you're my muse

My best songwriting, the rhythm I choose

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you


Life's full of hurdles, we're both play our parts

Enduring all, though it's hard

No comments:

Post a Comment