Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fall For You

The best thing 'bout ****'s that she's my everything

Could it be that I have said this way before?

I know you do think I'm always trying

I know you're missing us down to the core

Now hold on tight


Because tonight like every night

Where I will fall for you over again

I'll never change my mind

I won't live to live without you

I swear it's true

Because a girl like **** is impossible to find

She's impossible to find


****'s all that I wanted

I always swore to you we'll never fall apart

You never stop to make me stronger

We will prevail

Coz I have loved you from the start


I love you so deep

With all my heart I'm yours to keep

And hold on to my vow cause talk is cheap

And I'll be with you at night before asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment