Monday, October 5, 2020

OML

I spent all my lifetime

with my one and only star

For these round-eyed lady

Oh yeah, that's my *****

Wake me up when the sun is high

When you start calling my name

I feel blessed and I do know why

Coz you're with me with my way 


All these roads seems too wrong

But I still choose them all along, all along

Oh my *****

You're everything for me

Oh my ***** you

You see the best of me, the best of me

Coz ***** you

No matter what you do (No matter what you do)

Oh ***** you

I'll always be there for you, be there for you


I get lost under these tests

I get lost with the choices I made

You believe in our very life

That everything will be okay

Oh, I still dream of simple life

Marry you, have kids and smile

But this don't exist

When my life like this

That much I know, yes I know

No comments:

Post a Comment