Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sunrise

Here I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon

Why am I holding on?

We knew this time would come, we knew it all along

How did it come so fast?

This is our, moment, but it's late

And I'm trying not to believe

'Cause we know, when we wake

We will have to get ready


And when the sunrise comes I'll have to go

So this time I'm gonna hold you so close

'Cause in the sunrise we'll be on our own

So right now I need to hold you so close

Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa

Ooh whoa, ooh whoa, ooh whoa


Here I am staring at your perfection

In my arms, so beautiful

The sky is getting bright, the stars are burning out

Somebody slow it down

This is way too hard

'Cause I know, when the sun comes up

I will leave, this is my last glance

That will soon be dearly missed


We never wanted to stop

Because we know we will miss each other, miss each other

We never knew what it's like

But now it's all that I want, all that I want, all that I want


No comments:

Post a Comment